SPfam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPfam

Welcome To The Official SPfam Forums

SPFAMHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

free counters

------

------
Share on Tumblr

Latest topics
» Simple Plan ft, Sean Paul (SUMMER PARADISE) VIDEO SHOOT (PHOTOS)
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:15 am by salmanSP

» Tracking Sean Paul’s Tomahawk
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:05 am by salmanSP

» SEAN PAUL NEW ALBUM CONTINENTAL SUCCESS
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:14 pm by salmanSP

» Sean Paul - Hold On [ Official Lyric Video ]
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:32 pm by salmanSP

» BUY "SUMMER PARADISE FT. SEAN PAUL" ON ITUNES NOW
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:54 am by salmanSP

» Sean Paul Dream Girl Remix… Coming Soon!
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:52 am by salmanSP

» HAVE YOU PURCHASED YOUR OWN COPY OF THE" TOMAHAWK TECHNIQUE" YET?
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:10 am by salmanSP

» "NEW SONG" Lucenzo feat Sean Paul - Minha Lady Lady
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:27 am by salmanSP

» "SHE DOESN'T MIND" TOP RANKING IN SWITZERLAND
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:53 am by salmanSP

» What song u would loved SP had a video
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:13 am by Rakesp

» Sean Paul - Nursery Rhymes
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 am by Rakesp

» Sean Paul - Ghetto Alarm (1994)
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:01 am by Rakesp

» Sean Paul ft. Alexis Jordan - Got 2 Luv U ( instrumental )
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:00 am by Rakesp

» Sean Paul - Raving (Official Lyrics Video)
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:59 am by Rakesp

» Sean Paul wallpapers
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:51 am by Rakesp

Top posters
aRiaDNaSP (149)
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage I_vote_lcapHow was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage I_voting_barHow was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage I_vote_rcap 
salmanSP (110)
How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage I_vote_lcapHow was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage I_voting_barHow was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage I_vote_rcap 
Diren_SP (72)
Infinity_SPeezy (37)
Aygen_SP (34)
Hagi (27)
Rakesp (24)
NicoleLoveSeanP (14)
rafikihd (12)
yasmine (11)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:38 pm

How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aRiaDNaSP
Admin
Admin
aRiaDNaSP

How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Empty
PostSubject: How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage   How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:06 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid dis was meeee hehe...no, for real tell us your story...I bet it's full of emotions!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/aRiaDNaSP
salmanSP
Admin
Admin
salmanSP

PostSubject: Re: How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage   How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:18 am

lolollol
ME NOT Crying or Very sad YET I HOPE SOON MAYBE NEXT YEAR Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
https://spfam.forumotion.com
aRiaDNaSP
Admin
Admin
aRiaDNaSP

PostSubject: Re: How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage   How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:21 am

heheee...u gonna MEET him, i know dis...U know dis even SP knows dis!!!! bounce lalalaaaa bounce
Back to top Go down
salmanSP
Admin
Admin
salmanSP

PostSubject: Re: How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage   How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:27 am

aRiaDNaSP wrote:
heheee...u gonna MEET him, i know dis...U know dis even SP knows dis!!!! bounce lalalaaaa bounce

yes i know and he know Smile
Back to top Go down
https://spfam.forumotion.com
Hagi
SPfam Member
SPfam Member
Hagi

PostSubject: Re: How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage   How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:12 am

didnt see him yet Sad(
Back to top Go down
aRiaDNaSP
Admin
Admin
aRiaDNaSP

PostSubject: Re: How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage   How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:38 am

alrite imma let di pix say everything...u'll see why heheheee...first time seeing SP it was at MTV Romanian Music Awards on 10th may 2007 ... ENJOY!!!!
Back to top Go down
aRiaDNaSP
Admin
Admin
aRiaDNaSP

PostSubject: Re: How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage   How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:53 am

How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Untitl10

How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Untitl11

How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Untitl12

HAHAHAHAHAAAA i still have Smile) .. with ma lil'sista (holding di banner) 'n RalucutzaSP from twitter is di one screamin' with hair all over her face lol! lol! lol! !!!! hahahaaa ... MAAAWD memories

Last edited by aRiaDNaSP on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aRiaDNaSP
Admin
Admin
aRiaDNaSP

PostSubject: Re: How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage   How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:01 pm

so yep...dat was di first time seeing SP live...in my beautiful country ROMANIA!!! I still memba dat like it was yesterday...KRAZY MAAAD feellings from dat nite...hehee
Back to top Go down
Infinity_SPeezy
SPfam Member
SPfam Member
Infinity_SPeezy

PostSubject: Re: How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage   How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:23 am

aRiaDNaSP wrote:
so yep...dat was di first time seeing SP live...in my beautiful country ROMANIA!!! I still memba dat like it was yesterday...KRAZY MAAAD feellings from dat nite...hehee

hahah omg ariadna de pics are so funny..how u screamin cuz of sp...i can remember how i looked when i saw him :DDDD the best pic is de 3rd i cant stop laughin Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Infinity_SPeezy
aRiaDNaSP
Admin
Admin
aRiaDNaSP

PostSubject: Re: How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage   How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:26 am

yeeeeaaah sis I know...the words cyaan explain but di pix YEEEP!!!! lol! hahahaaa
Back to top Go down
Hagi
SPfam Member
SPfam Member
Hagi

PostSubject: Re: How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage   How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:44 am

wow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NicoleLoveSeanP
SPfam Member
SPfam Member
NicoleLoveSeanP

PostSubject: Re: How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage   How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:11 pm

hyhy!sweet Ariadna! i was there toooo! and next week we will be again togheter in the sample place after 3 years! only Sean will miss this! Ariadna, please call and tell him that we will be in Lipscani Area next Thursday and we will be waitin' him 4 a beer!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aRiaDNaSP
Admin
Admin
aRiaDNaSP

PostSubject: Re: How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage   How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:43 pm

NicoleLoveSeanP wrote:
hyhy!sweet Ariadna! i was there toooo! and next week we will be again togheter in the sample place after 3 years! only Sean will miss this! Ariadna, please call and tell him that we will be in Lipscani Area next Thursday and we will be waitin' him 4 a beer!!Very Happy
hahahaa...or a spliff Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
NicoleLoveSeanP
SPfam Member
SPfam Member
NicoleLoveSeanP

PostSubject: Re: How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage   How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:34 pm

ups....forgot cyclops ....the second time...was in this summer in Turabo Summer Club june 9 in Bucharest!!!!maaaaaaad!!!! sooo...the proof!!!!!!!!!!! jumping https://i.servimg.com/u/f61/15/91/58/20/30587_12.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage   How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was your FIRST time seeing SP on the stage
Page 1 of 1